I have copied an information email from the Cougars organization below which highlights all of the wrap up info:
With the season coming to an end, below you will find information about wrap-ups, equipment returns, off-season programs and pictures. Please read through and if you have any questions, message your team manager.
1. Team photos have been posted online for viewing: http://www.dnbpix.ca/2018-sgdmfa-football.html
Just click your team name. Families will need this password to view the photos is : 2018sgdmfa
SGDMFA has purchased a framed print for each player. Please only order a 12x16 Frames Team & Individual print if you require an extra NOTE: Orders placed after Nov 15 will have an additional handling charge of $10.00
Product list and instructions are located on the home page of the link
2. Equipment Returns take place at the field on the following dates.
October 30 and November 1 - 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
November 6, 7, 8 - 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
Anything cloth (jerseys, pants, etc) should be washed, all other equipment must be wiped down with a Lysol-type wipe so all is CLEAN. You keep the girdle and socks :-)
3. Team wrap-up evenings will take place at the Border Paving Center on the following nights. Team pictures will be presented, and dessert/drinks will be provided. Parents are welcome to attend.
Atom: November 19 at 6:00 p.m.
Bantam: November 19 at 7:30 p.m.
Novice: November 20 at 6:00 p.m.
Pee Wee: November 20 at 7:30 p.m.
4. CDMFA Pee Wee Finals this Sunday at Fuhr Field. Come out and cheer on your team at 3:00 p.m. as they take on The Seahawks. The 50/50 from last game went unclaimed so the amount has been carried over! Concession will be open all day as well. If you would like to volunteer for stick crew, please let Kim know (firstname.lastname@example.org)
5. Looking for off-season activities and training? Below is a list of some of the organizations that offer these services. SGDMFA does not endorse any of these particular programs or facilities, but we would like to share the contact information.
Elite Athlete Training Systems 780-299-7152
ATHX Performance 780-430-9224
TransAlta Tri Leisure Centre 780-960-5080
University of Alberta Camps and Flag Football 780-492-2231
New World Agency Inc Camps 780-628-012
If you have any questions, please let me know!